quarta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2021

 every night when darkness come

thoughts allow me say my final words

i can't stand be alone

not anymore


when theres nothing more for defend

for what i am standing for?

final day or black decay

if my heart come back to life

for what hes beating for?

where is all the work i done?


days coming 

find again another way to breath

on the edge of blade

this will stop the pain?

across the dark i will find light?


 feeding the misery and violence from all the pain

dont denay 

we wont face tomorrow


(gutural)

chossing life or death

every dream i have

all the memorys i need to forget

every bond i keep breaking

this chains wont restrain me again

time to break free


this time silence wins

all theses steps i take

got me nowhere

reflecting dimensions from my soul

slowing chaos the we can't control

this is not destiny



















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário